A Business Development, Expansion
& Attraction Partnership
The Sandwich Economic Development Corporation is a public/private partnership that facilitates the retention, expansion and attraction of business investment to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life for the City of Sandwich.
Goals & Objectives
- Retain, expand, attract and create commercial and industrial businesses in Sandwich through professional marketing, business assistance and entrepreneurship development.
- Facilitate development of an adequate workforce to meet the needs of Sandwich business and industry.
- Create a diversified business, employment and tax base for Sandwich.
- Serve as a forum for leadership interaction among local industries, businesses, residents, educational and government institutions to prepare for and promote managed growth and business development to assure a thriving economy and diversified public funding base.
- Broaden the Sandwich EDC’s funding base and mix.
- Create new jobs within Sandwich for a variety of careers and occupations including office, research and industrial as well as medical industries.
- Identify and advocate for infrastructure improvements, including transportation systems, telecommunications technologies, natural gas, electricity, water supply, and water treatment to ensure adequate and state of the art services for business innovation, attraction and expansion.
news & Developments
National Bank & Trust
Casey’s General Store
State Farm-Bob Wright
John Wentworth Cancer Center
J.C. Health & Fitness
Valley West Comm Hospital (expansion)
Route 34 Auto Detailing
Barliant & Co.
Angie's Sugar Buzz Bakery
Swanson Real Estate
The Party Lodge
JR Antiques & Collectibles
Just In Time (New Location)
Midwest Orthopaedic (New Location)
Sandwich Economic Development Corporation
144 E. Railroad St.
Sandwich, IL 60548